Read this article to find out how to integrate Clickfunnels with Kajabi. Connecting the two programs will ensure you have more marketing features at disposal which will lead to significant improvements in your marketing game.
Kajabi is a software that offers all the tools you need to build a successful online business. The platform allows users to create online courses quickly, launch effective marketing campaigns, build high-converting landing pages, and design ideal websites that will convince the customer to purchase from you.
Clickfunnels, on the other hand, is a beneficial sales funnel builder that allows business owners to create stunning sales pages and funnels that will guide their customers to the end-goal, which is making a purchase. The great thing about this marketing software is the fact you don’t have to be a seasoned marketer to use it. Simply pick a funnel from the vast collection of funnel templates and implement it into your business in a fraction of a second.
Joining the two programs is a smart business move that can unquestionably advance your business and boost your sales. Hopefully, you’ll find this article helpful and it will assist you in reaching even higher business achievements.
To get started, you will need four things:
- Clickfunnels Account
- Kajabi Account
- Kajabi Application Programming Interface Key (API)
- Kajabi Secret
Note: You will need to obtain the API Key from your Kajabi account if you wish to have a successful integration. The API is a crucial part of the joining process, and without it, the two programs can’t be connected. The Application Programming Interface Key (API) is a unique code that gets passed in by computer applications and allows them to function and communicate properly with one another. If you’re experiencing difficulties, remember that the option to contact Kajabis’ support team is always present.
How to Integrate Clickfunnels with Kajabi
The entire joining process is simple and can be done in less than five minutes. It might take you longer because it’s your first time doing it, but don’t stress about it because you’ll be finished in no-time.
Follow these steps to connect Clickfunnels to Kajabi:
- Step #1: In your Kajabi account, open the User Menu that is located at the bottom left side of your dashboard. Pick the second option that says “Account”.
- Step #2: Scroll down to the bottom of the page where you’ll find the API Key and API Secret. Copy both codes and keep them safe for further use.
- Step #3: Access your Clickfunnels account and hover the cursor over the username picture to reveal the dropdown menu. Choose the first option “Account Settings”.
- Step #4: From the left navigation menu, select “Integrations”.
- Step #5: Click on the yellow “+Add New Integration” button that is located at the top-right corner of your screen.
- Step #6: Once on the Clickfunnels Integration List Page, type “Kajabi” in the search bar to find the program. Once found, click on it to proceed to the next step.
- Step #7: Once on the Add New Integration Page, fill out the details for the integration. Name your integration in the “Integration Nickname” field and paste the two codes that you previously copied from Kajabi. Click “Add Integration” to move on to the final step.
- Step #8: You will be redirected to Kajabi where you’ll be asked to enter your login credentials. This will only happen if you’re not logged in already. Once inside your Kajabi account, you will need to click the “Allow” button to grant Clickfunnels access to your Kajabi account.
You have now successfully connected your Clickfunnels account to Kajabi.
The data will now be seamlessly shared between the two platforms, which will result in detailed data reports that you can use to make even brighter business decisions in the future. As mentioned before, combining the two programs can impact your marketing game significantly and can take your business to the next level.