This helpful article will guide you through the entire procedure on how to integrate Clickfunnels with Facebook and, hopefully, will have a positive impact on your business.
Facebook is the biggest social networking website, with approximately 2.5 Billion visitors per month and growing consistently. It is a very user-friendly platform that anyone can sign-up to.
The platform makes it simple for its users to share videos, text messages, photos, posts, and interact with one another more purposefully. Facebooks marketplace offers a vast opportunity for businesses to list their products and services and a great way to generate traffic and increase sales.
Many marketers cherish Facebook because of its ability to deliver highly-targeted ads to particular target audiences. This is one of the main reasons why competition is such a high level compared to other social media platforms.
What is Clickfunnels?
Clickfunnels is a state-of-the-art sales funnel builder that allows businesses to guide their prospects to purchase from them by guiding them through a series of steps that represent the buyers’ journey.
The best part is that you don’t have to be a seasoned marketer or even a sales funnel expert to use it. You can choose between the varieties of funnel templates and apply them to your business in a matter of seconds.
It no-secret that sales funnels have a substantial effect on the overall conversion rate of a marketing campaign. They can make the entire lead generation process seem like a child’s play. Every customer want to experience a smooth and pleasant purchasing process and Clickfunnels lets them do just that.
Combining the two platforms can improve your marketing game and can help you reach even higher business achievements.
You will need two things:
- ClickFunnels Account
- Facebook Account
How to Integrate Clickfunnels with Facebook
Follow these simple steps to connect your Facebook and Clickfunnels account. The entire procedure requires very little time and is easy to do.
- Step #1: Log into your Clickfunnels account and hover over your profile picture that is located at the top right corner of your screen. From the dropdown menu, select the second option that says “Integrations”
- Step #2: Select “Integrations” from the “Setup” menu from the left side of your screen and click on the yellow button that says “+Add New Integration.”
- Step #3: Scroll through the entire Clickfunnels integration list until you find Facebook. Select it to proceed to the next step.
- Step #4: Give your integration a nickname by entering a desired name into the “Integration Nickname” field. Click the “Connect Integration” button to proceed with the integration process.
- Step #5: You will be redirected to a Facebook login page where you’ll be asked to enter your login credentials to allow seamless data sharing between the two platforms.
- Step #6: After logging in, you will be asked if you wish to integrate the Clickfunnels App. Click on the blue button that says, “Continue as User.”
- Step #7: A page should appear that asks if you would like to allow the Clickfunnels Integration App to manage your ads and access your Facebook stats and details. Click “OK” to proceed to join the two programs.
You have now successfully connected Clickfunnels to Facebook.
Follow this simple guide, and you should have the two platforms connected in no time. You can now go ahead and boost traffic to your website with Facebook Ads. Reaching specific audiences is a piece of cake thanks to the advanced targeting options that Facebook has.
Combine the precise ad-targeting with a sales funnel from Clickfunnels, and you have a mighty sales machine at reach. Funnels are quite beneficial and are very easy to assemble. They can predict the sales volume by analyzing how many prospects move on to the next step. Sales funnels allow you to build trust with your customers while creating a meaningful relationship and boosting sales.