Do you wish to find out how to integrate Clickfunnels with HubSpot? If yes, then this is the right article for you. Use this helpful step-by-step guide to connect the two platforms to improve your marketing game and reach even higher sales numbers.
Establishing a healthy and meaningful relationship with your target audience is a crucial aspect of any business. Regular communication with your customer is the key to success because it builds trust between the two sides and makes the entire sales process run much smoother.
Connecting the two programs will help you get the message to your customers more effectively and purposefully.
What is HubSpot?
HubSpot is a marketing tool that has everything you need to attract, delight, and engage your prospects to help you promote and sell your products or services. Nowadays, if you want to grow your business, you need to invest in creating a memorable experience for your customers.
The tool gives your sales team a chance to sell in a more personalized and relevant way that is better and more efficient.
HubSpot can work with Clickfunnels to make sure the entire data sharing process is flawless, which will lead to accurate data reports for smarter business decisions in the future. You can connect your sales funnels and pages to your HubSpot account, which will allow you to shorten the response time and provide a better experience for the customer.
You will need two things to connect the programs:
- ClickFunnels Account
- HubSpot Account
How to Connect Clickfunnels with HubSpot
The entire joining process is concise and can be done in a short amount of time. Firstly, you will need to extract the API key from your HubSpot account. Without it, you won’t be able to connect the two platforms successfully. Follow these steps to obtain the API key from your HubSpot account:
- Step #1: In your HubSpot account, click on the “Setting Icon” in the main navigation menu. Navigate to “Integrations > API key” from the sidebar menu on the left side of your screen.
- Step #2: Click on the “Generate API Key.” If you have previously generated an API key, click on “Show” to display it.
- Step #3: Copy the API key. The key is private, so remember to keep it safe for further use.
- Step #4: Log into your Clickfunnels account and click on the “Integrations” tab from the profile drop-down menu located at the top right corner of your screen.
- Step #5: Navigate to the “Integrations” tab from the sidebar menu on your left and click on the yellow button that says “+Add New Integration.”
- Step #6: Locate “HubSpot” from the Clickfunnels integrations list and click on it to proceed to the next step.
- Step #7: You will be asked to name your integration and paste the API key that you previously copied from HubSpot. Enter a preferred name in the “Integration Nickname” field and paste the API code in the “API key” field.
- Step #8: Click on the “Connect Integration” to progress to the next step.
- Step #9: You will be directed to a HubSpot sign-up page where you need to enter your login credentials to allow a seamless integration process between Clickfunnels and HubSpot.
- Step #10: You are almost finished! Click on “Allow” to grant Clickfunnels access to your HubSpot account.
You have now successfully connected Clickfunnels to HubSpot.
HubSpot helps businesses segment their contacts into specific lists filled with details about their business and relationship inside HubSpot’s CRM. You can use the gathered customer information to launch effective e-mail marketing campaigns and follow up on contacts with e-mail automation.
Combine the helpful HubSpot features with the fantastic sales funnels from Clickfunnels, and you have a powerful sales machine within easy reach. The best part about Clickfunnels is the fact you don’t have to be a sales funnel expert in using it.
You can outline a specific path for the customers by selecting a funnel template from the vast collection that Clickfunnels has. Hopefully, you found this guide helpful and made your entire sales process more fruitful. For last, I wish you good luck and many sales on your marketing journey!