Read this guide to find out how to integrate Clickfunnels with ConvertKit to achieve better marketing results and boost sales. The programs are jam-packed with tons of helpful features and combining them can have a significant effect on your business.
Nowadays, you can easily automate most of the work, thanks to the advanced marketing and automation tools that exist. Marketing softwares make the entire integration process seem like a piece of cake and allow business owners to automate entire sales processes without any expert help.
Automation offers many benefits for companies worldwide, and some of them include cost reduction, increased productivity, availability, reliability, and improved business performance. The automation process plays a crucial part in replacing all of the manual and repetitive work with efficient automated steps that will save you tons of time and money in the long run.
By joining the two programs, you will have more time to focus on the more crucial aspects of your business. This will eventually lead to enhanced productiveness and efficiency that will result in even higher conversion and customer acquisition rates.
Connecting Clickfunnels to ConvertKit will make the entire lead generation process will run much smoother and will enable seamless data sharing between the two platforms. It is truly a win-win situation.
You will need two things to proceed:
- ClickFunnels Account
- ConvertKit Account
Note: For the joining process to work, you need to have an active sign-up sheet. If you don’t have the sign-up sheet, your subscribers will get an error message that blocks them from sending messages.
How to connect Clickfunnels to ConvertKit
This is a very straightforward task and should be finished in no-time. Follow these simple steps to join the two programs:
- Step #1: Log into your ConvertKit account and click on the “Account” tab from the top menu to access your account settings. Copy the API code and keep it safe for further use.
- Step #2: Log into your Clickfunnels account and select the “Integrations” option from the profile picture drop-down menu located at the top right corner of your screen.
- Step #3: Select “Integrations” from the navigation menu and click on the “+Add New Integration”.
- Step #4: Search the entire Clickfunnels integration list until you find “ConvertKit API”. Select it to proceed to the next step.
- Step #5: Enter the desired name for the integration in the “Integration Nickname” field and paste the API code from ConvertKit in the “API key” field.
- Step #6: You will be redirected to a ConvertKit sign-up page where you’ll need to enter your login credentials to move on to the final step.
- Step #7: The system will ask you if you want to grant access to the ConvertKit account. Click “Allow” to complete the integration.
You have now successfully connected Clickfunnels to ConvertKit.
Follow these seven simple steps, and you should connect your Clickfunnels account to ConvertKit in no-time. This will allow uninterrupted and precise data sharing between the two platforms. Take good use of the merged features these programs provide you with to launch a more effective marketing campaign and boost profits.
Every business needs the right tools. Applying them to your daily routine will often spell the difference between failure and success.
They play a crucial role in improving the visibility of your business in the market and inform the public about upcoming products or services. By joining the programs together, you can effortlessly export contact details from one platform to another in a matter of seconds. Hopefully, this guide put you on the right track to having success and improved your overall business performance. And lastly, good luck!