This helpful guide will show you how to integrate Clickfunnels with Salesforce and hopefully will result in a better marketing outcome for your business.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems have heaps of benefits to offer to any business, big or small. It helps firms store tons of valuable information for current and previous customer interactions. Understanding your customers’ desires is a vital part of success because it will let your customers know you genuinely care about them and their needs.
Having one in place and using it in your daily marketing activities will improve the efficiency in serving clients, which will have a direct beneficial impact on the revenue and profitability of the company.
The customer experience is a crucial aspect that will determine the conversion and success rate. To put it in simple terms, a brainy company will implement it into their sales funnels to reach even higher objectives.
To connect the two programs, you will need two things:
- ClickFunnels Account
- Salesforces Account
Note: Usually when connecting two platforms you need to obtain an API key for the joining process to work. This is not the case with Salesforce and Clickfunnels because Salesforce is already present in the Clickfunnels integrations list. This makes things less complicated.
How to connect Clickfunnels to Salesforce
The entire joining procedure is straightforward and requires very little time to be done. Follow these steps to join the two programs:
- Step #1: In your Clickfunnels account, hover the cursors over the profile picture to reveal the dropdown menu. Select the first option that says, “Integrations”
- Step #2: Select “Integrations” from the navigation menu on your left and click on the “+Add New Integration.”
- Step #3: Browse the Clickfunnels integrations list until you find “SalesForce.” Once found, click on it to move on to the next step.
- Step #4: Fill out the details for the integration by naming it in the appropriate field. Click on the “Connect Integration” button to proceed.
- Step #5: You will be redirected to an official SalesForce login page where you’ll be asked to enter your login credentials. By doing so, you will grant Clickfunnels access to your SalesForce account. Click “Allow” to enable proper data sharing between the two platforms.
You have now successfully connected your Clickfunnels account to Salesforce.
The integration will ensure seamless data sharing between the two platforms and will provide your business with more accurate data reports that will help you make smarter business decisions in the future. The merged marketing features will make the entire lead generation process run much smoother and will personalize the way you communicate with your customers and ideal prospects.
Salesforce is a market-leading and award-winning CRM platform that helps businesses analyze customer information and track interactions all in one spot. The entire sales process becomes automated because the platform allows you to create a systematic pipeline from lead to conversion.
The CRM platforms let business owners sell the way they want to sell and allow customers to connect and communicate with companies the proper way. It enables businesses to close deals much faster and smarter by personalizing the customer experience.
Clickfunnels, on the other hand, is a spectacular sales funnel builder that makes the entire funnel building process seem like a piece of cake. Choose from the vast majority of templates and apply them to any business in a matter of seconds. Use the analytical reports that are given to you to fix all the leaks in your sales process and to optimize the entire sales funnel for maximal conversions. Double the features – double the sales!
I wish you many profits and achievements in your online marketing journey!