Are you interested in finding out how to integrate Clickfunnels with PushCrew? If yes, this support guide is right for you.
The digital transformation has taken its toll on many companies worldwide and has put them out of business. Is your company one of them? If you’re having a hard time succeeding online and making your online presence felt, then you should consider bumping up your marketing game.
You can achieve better marketing results if you decide to implement sales funnels into your regular marketing activities. They outline a specific path for your customers and guide them into making a purchase while identifying problem areas in your sales process. On top of that, your sales become much more consistent and your marketing efforts are set on autopilot.
Clickfunnels is a popular sales funnel builder that allows you to automate the tedious manual tasks and concentrate on the more imperative business aspects. Combine that with the powerful automation features that PushCrew provides its users with, and you can expect a significant improvement in your revenue streams. Hopefully, this support guide will help your business evolve and will grow your brands’ online reputation.
You will need two things to get started:
- ClickFunnels Account
- PushCrew Account
How to Connect Clickfunnels to PushCrew
If you wish to have a successful joining process, you will need to obtain the API code from your PushCrew account. The entire procedure is straightforward and should take you less than five minutes to do. Follow these steps:
- Step #1: In your PushCrew account, click on the “Setting Icon” in the main navigation menu located at the top right corner of your screen.
- Step #2: Select the “Account” tab and scroll down the page until you find the “API Access” section. Copy the API code and keep it safe for further use.
- Step #3: Access your Clickfunnels account and hover the cursor over your profile picture to open the drop-down menu. Click on the “Integrations” tab.
- Step #4: Navigate to the “Integrations” section from the navigation menu on your left and click on the “+Add New Integration” button.
- Step #5: Browse the Clickfunnels integrations list until you find “PushCrew.” Click on it to move on to the next step.
- Step #6: Name your integration and paste the API code that you previously copied from PushCrew in the appropriate fields. Click on the “Add Integration” button to proceed to the final step.
- Step #7: You are going to be redirected to the official PushCrew sign-up page, where you need to enter your account details.
- Step #8: Click “Allow” to grant Clickfunnels full access to your PushCrew account and enable seamless data sharing between the two platforms.
You have now successfully connected Clickfunnels to PushCrew.
Connecting the two programs will help you accomplish better marketing results because you will have access to more thorough and accurate data reports. Having this type of data will give you the ability to make more informed business decisions that are backed up by facts. The relationship with your customers will improve because you will be able to better understand their requirements.
All the leads that are being gathered inside your Clickfunnels sales funnels will be directly transferred into your PushCrew account. You will have a precious e-mail list, which is every marketer’s dream. Use it wisely to promote and sell your products or services.
On top of that, you can combine the features from both tools and use them to run even more profitable marketing campaigns. Data is a valuable asset in the marketing game, and you will have vast amounts of it. Take a good look at the data and use it to engage current customers and attract new ones. Best of luck in your online journey!