This support guide will teach you how to integrate Clickfunnels with Drip and make the most out of two worlds. Connecting the two platforms means a significant increase in marketing tools that will likely boost your sales.
What is Clickfunnels?
Clickfunnels is a helpful marketing tool that allows business owners to create high-converting sales funnels with no-prior coding or marketing experience. It is jam-packed with tons of pre-made funnel templates that have been previously tested to match the fast-growing marketing industry.
The program intends to help business owners increase their sales by generating new leads consistently and guiding them into purchasing with the help of sales funnels.
Clickfunnels has an in-built e-mail automation tool named Actionetics, but many people decide to use third-party software instead. This is entirely understandable, but I find it is way more manageable to have everything in one spot.
What is Drip?
Drip is an e-mail tool that automates the customer communication part and lets businesses focus on the more critical business aspect. E-mail marketing has evolved quite a lot in the past couple of years, and Drip has remained a market-leading platform all this time.
Drip has mastered the automation game because it allows its users to create automated e-mail campaigns that are triggered by specific user’s actions. This way, the click-through rate will be increased, and so will the revenue.
How to connect Clickfunnels to Drip
You can easily connect the two platforms by following this simple procedure. It should take you less than five minutes to join the programs. This is what you need to do:
- Step #1: Access your Drip account and click on the three dots at the top right corner of your screen. Select the “User Settings” from the dropdown menu.
- Step #2: Scroll to the bottom of the page and find your API key. Copy the API code and keep in mind that it is private, and you should keep it safe.
- Step #3: Log into your Clickfunnels account and hover over your profile picture to reveal the dropdown menu. Access the “Integrations” tab.
- Step #4: Click on the “Integration” tab from the navigation menu on the left and click on the yellow “+Add New Integration” button.
- Step #5: Browse through the Clickfunnels integration list until you find Drip.
- Step #6: Name your integration and enter your Drip e-mail login credentials. Paste the API code and click on the “Add Integration” to complete the integration.
You have now successfully connected Clickfunnels with Drip.
Using an autoresponder for your business can be very beneficial, and here are some of the reasons why:
- Website Visitors > Loyal Subscribers: Grab your site visitors’ attention by offering them a free lead magnet that is of high value and importance to them. Once they leave you their e-mail address, you can use it to send out messages that will eventually build trust and convince the subscribers to buy from you.
- Save Money: The best part about automation tools is the fact it lets you save tons of money by not having to hire extra staff to do all the manual and repetitive work. Use the money wisely and invest it in improving your marketing game.
- Track Analytics: Autoresponders have in-built tracking features that let you know more about your subscribers and their current location. Use this feature to determine the best time to send out e-mails, so you increase your open & deliverability rate.
- Never Miss Out: What do I mean by that? You can easily follow up with every single customer and make sure you extract the most amount of value.
- Quality Branding: Autoresponder tools have tons of design features to choose from that will enable you to represent your brand the correct way by inserting specific brand colors and elements into the e-mail you send out. Branding is essential because it makes the company seem much more recognizable in the customers’ eyes.
Integrations are quite beneficial for a business but can be hideous at times. If this is the case, you can always skip the integration part and sign-up to use the in-built automation tool that Clickfunnels has.
You will gain access to the pre-made funnel templates plus the automation tool, all from one spot. Using several platforms is time-consuming, and things can get quite messy. This is one of the reasons why I choose to stick with one platform.
I almost forgot to mention that with Clickfunnels, you have the option to run A/B split tests and continuously improve your sales funnels and marketing performance. I sincerely hope you make the right choice for your business, and I wish you great success in your marketing journey.