Do sales funnels sound familiar to you?
Perhaps you just found about them recently, and you lack funnel ideas and knowledge on how to use them the correct way. The possibility of you not being aware of what they are is still present, but don’t worry about it because I will give you a quick update.
If you happen to know what they are, then awesome! If you don’t, they are a laid-out path that your site visitors have to go through to become customers. They are a series of steps that nurture and guide your leads into purchasing from you. The first thing you do is start collecting leads to whom you will try to sell your products and services later on. Sales funnels can have a crucial role in increasing your Average Order Value (AOV).
This metric is vital, and it will track the average dollar amount spent on your site per customer. Knowing this metric can regulate and determine the amount of money you spend on advertising.
If you know for a fact your customer spends $142 on average, then you can easily coordinate the amount of money you spend to acquire that customer. Everything below $142 will do it.
My point is that you need to start using funnels if you wish to see growth and improvement for your business. They will help you generate leads and make sales.
I’m going to share with you some ideas on how to make money with ClickFunnels.
Beginner Funnel Ideas
If all of this is new to you, it would be wise to follow the beginner methods that I’m about to mention in this section.They are more suited for a beginner and will give you enough time to master the foundations of making money online with funnels.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
Creating a blog is probably one of the smartest ways to start your online journey and can pay-off significantly in the long-run. It enables you to reach thousands of visitors that use the internet daily. You can write about topics that are relevant to your target audience, and the blog will eventually speak for you as an authority in that field.
The best part about blogging is that it’s high-converting since most people are already searching for something and are ready to buy stuff from someone.
If your site pops-up on the search engines and visitor click-through, there is a big chance they’ll end up purchasing from you. Help yourself and implement sales funnels into your blog. They will guide the visitor to the product you’re offering right from the moment the visitor lands on your site.
Start a YouTube Channel
Starting a YouTube channel and monetizing it is always a good idea. YouTube is the second largest search engine behind Google, and it’s a matter of time it surpasses it.
Delivering your message to your audience in a video format is the fastest and most efficient way to do it. Many people prefer watching a video instead of reading a longa** post.
The chances of your video going viral are much higher because videos are highly shareable. The best part is you can start with a meager budget and minimal equipment. Combine the YouTube channel with a simple sales funnel, and you’re setting yourself up for success.
Grow a Facebook Group
Facebook Groups are a great way to connect with your audience in a more meaningful way. They have been very popular lately and are pretty easy to manage.
You can focus your groups’ attention to a Call to Action very effortlessly by pinning a post to the top. It’s a great way to gain trust from your audience by providing constant value.
It is like having a community filled with loyal fans that are ready to purchase stuff from you. Use Facebook Groups as a traffic source to fuel your sales funnel, and I promise you will have a very mighty money-making machine close to hand.
The main intention of the methods mentioned above is to build an audience over time. Use this audience to sell your products or promote someone else’s (affiliate marketing).
Here are a few things that you can do:
- Sell a Physical Product: The biggest downfall of this has to be the manufacturing and storage part. Selling physical products offers a more personal way of connecting with your audience and building trust. Find a winning product and insert it into a sales funnel.
- Sell a Digital Product: Running a digital store is far less complicated than selling physical products. You won’t have to worry about storing your items, and the product itself doesn’t have to be shipped. The most significant benefit is probably the enormous market with global potential. People can purchase the product from you as long as they have an internet connection. All you’ll need to do is spend some money on paid advertising and send traffic to your sales funnel.
- Become a Funnel Consultant: Every business owner needs new prospects and money in their bank account. You can offer basic packages like “Creating Sales Funnels,”; “Managing Sales Funnels + Facebook Ads,”; “Pinterest Traffic + Sales Funnels.” You can easily invest in a course or two that will likely put you on the right track to having success as a sales funnel consultant.
- Affiliate Marketing: Affiliate Marketing is based on revenue sharing. You promote someone else’s product and make a commission if a sale is made. You won’t have to worry about storage space or customer service. It’s one of the most beginner-friendly money-making methods out there and is a great place to start. Getting the commissions without the customer complains sounds like a pretty good deal to me.
There are many ways to monetize your traffic, and the methods mentioned above are some of them. I’m sure you can get creative and think of something on your own. The best thing to do right now is to educate yourself and to put the most effort into personal growth.
ADVICE: You need to start implementing sales funnels into your marketing strategy if you wish to improve and grow!
Maybe You Run a Local Business…
If your business happens to be a regional one and you need more customers, than the best way to attract them is through sales funnels. You don’t even have to be a funnel expert because Clickfunnels already has tons of pre-made & high-converting funnel templates that are waiting to be used.
All you need to do is upload a particular template and send traffic to it (and watch the sales roll in). The best way to do it is to create a Lead Magnet and give it out for FREE.
What’s a Lead Magnet?
It is something that you can offer your prospects in exchange for their e-mail address. By grabbing their e-mail address, you can re-target your audience continuously.
Here are a few Lead Magnet ideas that you can use to bait your prospect:
- Lead Magnet #1: Free Consultation – If you’re running a consulting business, it would be wise to offer a free consultation. Offering a free consultation will put trust in your prospect’s eyes and will make the selection process much more manageable. It would be a smart idea to schedule a 30-minute call before the consultation to avoid under-qualified leads.
- Lead Magnet #2: Free Trials – This usually works best if you run a gym of a fitness center. It’s one of the most popular lead magnets and for a good reason. Collect their information and use it to convert them into loyal paying customers afterward. To make things better, offer them a workout plan to go with the free trial.
- Lead Magnet #3: Discount Coupons – This will bait your customers to come to your store and buy things at a discounted price. It’s not just enough to bring them in, but you will need to nurture them and provide reliable service when they come to your store. This works best if you’re in the hospitality industry.
- Lead Magnet #4: E-Book – You can offer your prospect an E-Book which will establish you as an authority and will provide lots of value for the reader. For example, if you happen to be a marriage lawyer, you could offer the readers a book that will guide them through the entire divorce process.
Every industry has different needs when it comes to creating lead magnets. The best way to do it is to start with your customers’ pain-points and have a more thorough look at their problems. By offering them a solution, they will likely come to you first. The whole idea is to give something for free and extract more in the long run.
Advanced Funnel Ideas
The methods below are recommended if you’ve been doing this for a while and possess a firm understanding of how digital marketing works.
Here are some great advanced ideas:
- Social Media Agency: You want to start promoting yourself first by creating social media accounts across all platforms. Create a robust online presence by building a website will help your prospect find more about you. The trick to attracting customers with an agency is to create irresistible packages. It can become a passive way of earning money as soon as you start outsourcing most of the work.
- Clothing Brand: This is a huge business opportunity and can bring you tons of money if done right. You don’t have to rush things and can start small. There are many print-on-demand services out there that can start-off your Clothing Brand.
- Online Coaching: This is a very crowded marketplace, and it requires you to have a specific skill that will separate you from the pack. If you wish to see the success, it’s advised to know your potential customers’ pains, desires, and needs. If you’re having trouble figuring what to do, see what other coaches in your industry are doing, and model that.
- Build a Software Product: This is not an easy task and will require you to have advanced coding skills. This is a business model that can bring you lots of profits, but it will also cost you a lot of money to get it up and running. You can always hire Software Experts to do it for you, but as mentioned before, it all comes at a price.
- Affiliate Webinar: The option to promote someone else’s product is always present. Webinars can be used to educate and engage your prospects on topics and products that seem interesting to them. Run simple Facebook Ads to your Webinar Sales Funnel and pitch someone else’s product at the end. Pre-record your webinar and follow up and react to the upcoming questions.
The methods mentioned above have one thing in common – they will convert better if they use sales funnels.
It’s nearly impossible to have any success today if you don’t understand how to create an effective, high-converting sales funnel. If you’re serious about funnel training, I suggest you check out the Funnel Hacks program. It’s a leading program that can give you an unfair advantage over your competitors.
To Your Success!