This review will give you all the information regarding the Clickfunnels Certification Partner Program and will hopefully set you up for success as a sales-funnel consultant.
Clickfunnels is widely acknowledged as one of the top-performing sales funnel building platforms out there and is a dream come true for many marketers and business owners.
I will give a quick recap of the software and its main advantages for those that haven’t had a chance to use it and are not familiarizes with it yet.
Clickfunnels is an excellent tool that has helped thousands of business owners to launch their first successful sales funnel. Promoting and selling your product/service has become a very straightforward process, thanks to Clickfunnels.
It has a wide variety of powerful features to choose from that will help you launch a successful marketing campaign in no-time. On top of that, it is effortless to integrate it with third-party tools to help you achieve better marketing results.
FACT: Funnel Consulting Expert is the highest-paying part-time job according to Clickfunnels
Clickfunnels gives you the chance to partner-up through their 12-week intensive training program. Although the course is not cheap, it has your money’s worth.
Getting the twelve-week training program that is packed with value is nothing compared to the actual price that you have to pay for it.
Use this program to take your marketing game to the next level and learn all the dirty little secrets behind managing a functional sales funnel and making money online.
What’s Inside the Clickfunnels Certification Partner Program
As mentioned earlier, it will take you approximately twelve weeks to complete the program and become a certified partner with Clickfunnels.
What’s the best part about it?
We all know that the best way to learn something is through actual practice and Clickfunnels lets you do exactly that.
You will have the opportunity to work with real clients, which is not an opportunity that comes very often.
It will give you a picture-perfect representation of how it is to work as a Clickfunnels Certified Partner.
Pretty impressive stuff, right?
The course consists of 12-modules, and this is everything you’ll learn from it:
- Week 1: Funnel Strategy – Learn everything about setting up a funnel strategy the right way and how you can implement that strategy to any business depending on their needs.
- Week 2: Funnel Architecture – The second module of this course will give you a clear vision of how a functional sales funnels should look like and will teach you how to design one yourself.
- Week 3: Account Setup & Integrations – Learn the fastest and most efficient way to set up your clients’ accounts. This is a more technical part, but that doesn’t mean it’s not important.
- Week 4: Building The Six Core Funnels – This module teaches the six core principals behind every successful funnel. Having solid fundamentals is an essential part of growth, and module four is all about that.
- Week 5: Actionetics Action Funnels & Sequences – E-mail marketing plays a vital role in every marketing campaign. Clickfunnels has an in-built e-mail automation system known as Actionetics, and you will learn how to use it in week five.
- Week 6: Backpack Feature | Run Affiliate Programs – With the Backpack feature, you can easily set up your affiliate program. Having a bunch of affiliates promoting your product is a powerful feature, and you can have it set for your clients or even your own business with ease.
- Week 7: Sales Copy 101 & Funnel Scripts – If you wish to create a funnel that converts at a high rate, you will need to have a persuasive sales copy. Learn all the tips and tricks behind a high-converting script.
- Week 8: Advanced Design & Video Tips – It’s no secret that design sells. Week eight is all about having a design that is “dressed to sell”.
- Week 9: Testing & Publishing – You will never know if a particular funnel is performing better (or worse) than another one if you don’t do a split test. Always remember this is an industry where numbers play an essential role.
- Week 10: Funnel Optimization – You don’t have to worry about this stage when starting, but always remember that it’s beneficial to tweak out your funnel as time goes by. Trust me; it can bump your conversion rate drastically.
- Week 11: High-Ticket Items & Client Intake – Nothing even comes close to a high-ticket item sale. This is a module that you wish to focus on if you’re promoting your coaching sessions and masterclasses’.
- Week 12: Successful Project Delivery – This is the last module of the course. It shows you what a completed project should look like and how to deliver it to your client (Or keep it for yourself).
It truly is a highly-detailed training that will give you the proper knowledge to go out there and launch your first sales funnel.
Don’t be foolish and dare to think that this course is for beginners only. I’ve been a marketing veteran and can tell you that the knowledge that you can extract from this course is more than enough to turn you into a full-stack marketer.
Is The Program Right For You
That is entirely up to you to decide!
The learning material that is being discussed in the course is very engaging, fun, and, most importantly, will get you on the right track to having success as a sales funnel expert.
If you happen to be someone that has shown interest in internet marketing, then this course is for you. It will teach you the correct approach to launching a successful marketing campaign and follows a blueprint for online success that has proven to work many times before.
After completing the course, you can land your dream job as a marketing funnel consultant.
Do you know what the average wage is for a funnel consultant?
It starts around $2500 and goes all the way up to $30000.
Even if you get paid the minimum amount, it will still take very little time to recover your initial investment, and after that, it all goes to profits.
Here are some of the benefits of becoming a Clickfunnels Certified Partner:
Benefit #1: 12 Month Access to ClickFunnels Etison Suite – If you decide to buy the program, you will be granted full access to the Etison Suite plan, which lets you use the Actionetics and BackPack feature. Using the Etison Suite at a standard price would cost you $3564.
Benefit #2: ClickFunnels Gives You Clients – Because of the high-demand for funnel consultants, Clickfunnels can’t handle all the requests and give out a significant portion of the clients to people that have completed their training program. All the clients are served, and everyone’s happy. It’s a win-win situation.
Benefit #3: Premium Clickfunnels Support – If, at some stage, you feel stuck and need help, Clickfunnels gives you full access to their support team. It’s like having a virtual assistant that works for you 24/7.
Benefit #4: Never STOP Learning – Digital Marketing has evolved significantly in the past couple of years, and it will continue to grow as time goes by. Clickfunnels are very aware of this and let you opt-in for a monthly training session. You will be regularly updated on all the new marketing trends, which will give you an unfair advantage over your competitors.
Benefit #5: The Certified Partners’ Badge –Upon completing the course, Clickfunnels will list you on their official Certified Partners page where clients can find and contact you very quickly. They do half of the work for you, and this is one of the most crucial benefits that the program provides you with. You can start earning money right from the get-go!
As the internet and the marketing change and evolve, Clickfunnels do their best to keep up with the trends, technologies, and strategies.
As time flies by, the demand for trained sales funnels consultants will be on the rise. It is vital to understand this fact because it can lead you to your dream job.
Mastering the ins-and-outs of the funnel building industry will put you in front of your competitors and will give you a head-start to win the race.
Investing in the Clickfunnels Certified Partner Program is a smart choice and can make & even save tons of money in the long run.
At the moment, their doors may be shut, so make sure you jump on their waiting list, and you will be informed as soon as the program is live again.
Don’t let your competitor have the upper-hand and do whatever it takes to have a steady personal growth.
In the meantime, I highly recommend that you watch the Funnel Hacks Webinar. It’s entirely FREE and will inform you how to start making good money with Clickfunnels.
To Your Success!